Creamy peanut butter & freeze dried strawberries make these protein packed bites the perfect snack for all you PB&J lovers! Use a low FODMAP protein powder or omit to keep these IBS friendly.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (old fashioned)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- Combine all ingredients, except strawberries, in food processor.
- Pulse until oats are coarsely ground and mixture is well combined.
- Add strawberries and pulse until strawberries are in small pieces.
- Scoop mixture using a tablespoon and roll into 1 tablespoon size balls.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
Want more “jam” flavor? Add more freeze dried strawberries for an extra flavor boost!
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 2.1
- Sodium: 55.1
- Fat: 5.9
- Saturated Fat: 1.2
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 7.2
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 4.4
- Cholesterol: 0.3
Keywords: healthy, quick, energy balls, bliss balls, low fodmap, no bake, snack, protein balls, oatmeal balls